Terms & Conditions
ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Notwithstanding anything else provided, expressed or implied, ownership of the goods both before and after delivery shall remain invested in Enclosure Solutions CC and shall not pass to the purchaser until amounts due in terms hereof have been paid in full.
- In the event of payment not being timeously effected, Enclosure Solutions CC shall be entitled at its option, to cancel this agreement and repossess the goods, or the balance thereof and recover from the purchaser any balance outstanding.
- Payment shall be made within 30 days from the date of our statement.
- Any account unpaid beyond 60 days will be deemed to be overdue and shall automatically be placed “on hold” resulting in the possible suspension of trade. Such overdue payment will attract interest at the rate of 2% above the prime per annum rate for the duration of its being overdue.
- All Payments are to be made to the company:
a. in South African currency free of bank charges at such address in the Republic of South Africa as the company may require from time to time
b. Without any deductions or set off
- All prices are strictly net and not subject to any discounts unless agreed to in writing.
- The company is under no obligation to extend credit facilities to the customer and no such facilities shall be extended unless done so specifically by the company in writing.
a. The nature and extent of such facilities shall at all times be at the company’s sole discretion and the company reserves the right to amend, vary and suspend or withdraw the facilities at any time.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser on delivery.
- Any date of delivery quoted is approximate. Enclosure Solutions CC shall not be held either responsible or liable in any way for damage or loss resulting from late delivery.
- Responsibility for damage or loss of goods in transit via a third party, whether nominated by Enclosure Solutions or not, will not be accepted by Enclosure Solutions CC. Carriers delivery documents should be signed and marked as UNEXAMINED, and written notification supplied to Enclosure Solutions CC of any such damage or loss within 3 normal working days of receipt of such consignment.
- In the event of a short delivery, both the carrier, if nominated by Enclosure Solutions CC and Enclosure Solutions CC must be notified in writing within 3 normal working days of the receipt of such short delivery.
- Enclosure Solutions CC cannot be held responsible or liable for the unavailability of goods as ordered by the purchaser. Whether said unavailability be of a temporary or permanent nature.
- No goods supplied in accordance with a purchasers order, whether written or verbal, will be accepted for return without the written approval of Enclosure Solutions CC. Authorized returns must be sent “Carriage Paid” and there will be a 15% handling fee deducted from the invoiced value of such returned goods.
- Prices charged will be those current at the date of dispatch. (Refer to point 15 as shown below).
- Trading discounts given are those reflected on our written quotation and/or our official invoice and must be strictly adhered to. No other “trade” discount will be allowed.
- Products supplied by Enclosure Solutions CC are unconditionally guaranteed for use within their design criteria and are protected by copyrights and/or trademarks and/or registered designs and/or patents either locally and/or internationally. Notwithstanding anything implied or expressed in this point, products supplied by Enclosure Solutions CC may be protected by means or rights other than those stated herein.
- While every effort is made by Enclosure Solutions CC to limit changes to its terms and conditions of sale, as well as to its pricing structures and related discounts, Enclosure Solutions CC reserves its right to withdraw and/or alter any or all of its terms and conditions of sale and supply without notice.